Grab the RSS feed

Hello again.

Back. :)

All I can say is that there were multiple reasons why this all stopped. One, I was going into my last year of high school and was far too busy to even look at the blog. Two, it just wasn't going where I wanted it to go. I was supposed to share music, thoughts, and art, and eventually it was devoted to interviewing bands. Just...a mess. Third, my now ex boyfriend got in on it, which really fucked things up. No more sharing with people. Haha

Starting this summer, lots of changes are occurring. New school, location, friends, lifestyle, EVERYTHING. I figured that in all this time of change, I could restart this blog...it has a lot more potential than being my online flash drive.

Obviously, it is no longer All You Can Eat Plus Mints (the URL cannot be changed). It is now Lewis Dilettante. I am going to Lewis University now, and the rest is self-explanatory. The blog's purpose is going to be my original goal: share music, thoughts, and everything in between. Just no more interviews. I am SO done with those.

For now, I'm going to figure out how to get this thing on a popular level. MP3s will return next post.

0 comments:

  •